UG95-E is a series of cost effective and ultra-compact UMTS/HSPA module featuring a maximum data rate of 7.2Mbps downlink and 5.76Mbps uplink. Designed to be compatible with Quectel GSM/GPRS M95 module in the compact and unified form factor, it provides a flexible and scalable platform for migrating from GSM/GPRS/EDGE to UMTS/HSPA.
This enables integrator and developers to design their applications once and take advantage of true worldwide coverage and service flexibility afforded by the combination of the two most prevalent cellular technologies worldwide.
UG95-E the ultra-compact profile of 19.9mm × 23.6mm × 2.2mm in cost optimized SMT form factor and high integration level enable integrator and developers to easily design their applications and truly benefit from the module’s small size, low power consumption and mechanical intensity. Its advanced LGA package allows fully automated manufacturing for high-volume applications.
• Worldwide UMTS/HSPA and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage.
• Ultra-small SMT form factor ideal for size-constrained applications.
• Super slim profile in LGA package.
• High-quality data and image transmission even in harsh environment.
• Fast time-to-market: reference designs, evaluation tools and timely technical support minimize design-in time and development effort.
• Robust mounting and interfaces.