Quectel UC20-E-TE-A is a series of powerful function UMTS/HSPA+ module offering a maximum data rate of 14.4Mbps downlink and 5.76Mbps uplink. UC20 is designed to provide customers with global network coverage on the connectivity of UMTS/HSPA+. and is also fully backward compatible with existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks.
The compact profile of 32.0mm × 29.0mm × 2.5mm in cost optimized SMT form factor and high integration level enable integrators and developers to easily design their applications and truly benefit from the module’s multi-feature. low power consumption and mechanical intensity. Its advanced LCC package allows fully automated manufacturing for high-volume applications.
• Worldwide UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage.
• GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any location.
• High-quality data and image transmission even in harsh environment.
• Primary and diversity receive paths are designed for equivalent noise-figure performance.
• Fast time-to-market: reference designs, evaluation tools and timely technical support minimize design-in time and development efforts.
● Testing Adapter & Evaluation Board for Quectel UC20-E Module
● Performance testing
● Testing adapter is that a Quectel module is embedded on the Printed Circuit Board (PCB) and can be plugged into the Evaluation Board for performance testing