Quectel M66 R2.0
M66 R2.0 is an ultra-compact quad-band GSM/GRPS module using LCC castellation packaging. Based on the latest 2G chipset, it has the optimal performance in SMS & data transmission and audio service even in harsh environment. The highly compact 17.7mm × 15.8mm × 2.3mm profile makes it a perfect platform for size sensitive applications.
This module adopts surface mount technology, making it an ideal solution for durable and rugged designs. The low profile and small size of LCC package makes sure M66 R2.0 can be easily embedded into size-constrained applications, and provides reliable connectivity with applications. This kind of package is ideally suited for large-scale manufacturing which has strict requirements for cost and efficiency. The compact form factor, low power consumption and extended temperature make this module a best choice for M2M applications such as wearable devices, automotive, industrial PDA, personal tracking, wireless POS, smart metering, telematics, and so on.
● Extremely compact quad-band GSM/GPRS module.
● Easier soldering process with LCC package.
● Power consumption as low as 1.3mA.
● Support Voice and QuecFOTA™ functions.
● Not support Bluetooth and Quectel OpenCPU functions.
● Embedded powerful Internet service protocols, multiple Sockets & IP addresses.