Quectel EG91-E-TE-A is a series of LTE category 1 module optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications. It features cost-effective and low power LTE connectivity, and delivers M2M-optimized speeds of 10Mbit/s downlink and 5Mbit/s uplink.
These make EG91-E an ideal solution for numerous IoT applications that are not reliant on high speed connectivity but still require the longevity and reliability of LTE networks. EG91 is fallback pin-to-pin compatible with Quectel UMTS/HSPA+ UG95/UG96 and LTE Cat M1&Cat NB1 BG96 modules. And it is backward-compatible with existing GSM/GPRS & UMTS/HSPA networks, ensuring that it can be connected even in remote areas devoid of 4G network coverage.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows XP, Windows 7/8/10, Linux, Android) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M and IoT applications such as smart metering, wearable devices, environmental monitoring, asset tracking, fleet management, security and alarm systems, and so on.
• Cost-effective and low-power LTE connectivity optimized for broadband IoT applications.
• Multi-band LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage.
• Compact SMT form factor ideal for size-constrained applications with extended operation temperature range.
• Embedded power management unit (PMU) featuring ultra-low deep-sleep current consumption.
• Simple migration from 2G/3G to 4G with a flexible and scalable platform.
● Testing Adapter & Evaluation Board for Quectel EG91-E Module
● Performance testing
● Testing adapter is that a Quectel module is embedded on the Printed Circuit Board (PCB) and can be plugged into the Evaluation Board for performance testing