Quectel EC21-V-TE-A is a series of LTE category 1 module optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications. It features cost-effective, low power LTE connectivity, and delivers M2M-optimized speeds of 10Mbit/s downlink and 5Mbit/s uplink. These make EC21 an ideal solution for numerous IoT applications that are not reliant on high speed connectivity but still require the longevity and reliability of LTE networks.
Quectel EC21-V-TE-A is compatible with Quectel UMTS/HSPA+ UC20 module and multi-mode LTE EC20/EC25 module in the compact and unified form factor. It contains 9 variants: EC21-E, EC21-A, EC21-V, EC21-AUT, EC21-AUV, EC21-J, EC21-KL, EC21-AU and EC20-CEL. This makes it backward-compatible with existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks, ensuring that it can easily migrate from LTE to 2G or 3G networks.
EC21-E supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen8C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS). The integrated GNSS greatly simplifies product design, and provides quicker, more accurate and more dependable positioning.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, Android/eCall) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M and IoT applications such as smart metering, wearable devices, environmental monitoring, asset tracking, fleet management, security and alarm systems, and so on.
● Cost-effective, lower-power LTE connectivity optimized for broadband IoT applications.
● Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage.
● Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment.
● Feature refinements: supports DFOTA*, eCall*, QuecLocator and DTMF.
● MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems.
● Testing Adapter & Evaluation Board for Quectel BC95-B8 Module
● Performance testing
● Testing adapter is that a Quectel module is embedded on the Printed Circuit Board (PCB) and can be plugged into the Evaluation Board for performance testing