Quectel EC21-E Mini PCIe
Quectel EC21-E Mini PCIe is a series of LTE category 1 module adopting standard PCI Express® Mini Card form factor (Mini PCIe). Especially optimized for M2M and IoT applications, it features cost-saving, low power LTE connectivity, and delivers M2M-optimized speeds of 10Mbps downlink and 5Mbps uplink. These make it ideal for numerous IoT applications that are not reliant on high speed connectivity but still require the longevity and reliability of LTE networks.
EC21 Mini PCIe supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen8C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS). The integrated GNSS greatly simplifies product design, and provides quicker, more accurate and more dependable positioning. A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB serial drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, Android/eCall*) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications such as smart metering, tracking and tracing, fleet management, wearable devices, smart home gateways, digital signs, and even drones.
● Cost-effective, lower-power LTE connectivity optimized for broadband IoT applications
● Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
● Standard PCI Express® MiniCard form factor (Mini PCIe) ideal for manufacturers to easily integrate wireless connectivity into their devices
● MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
● Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environm