Quectel EC20-E-TE-A series is a new generation of Quectel LTE module. Adopting the 3GPP Rel. 9 LTE technology, it delivers 100Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink data rates and is fallback compatible with Quectel UMTS/HSPA+ UC20 module in the compact and unified form factor.
Providing a flexible and scalable platform for migrating from UMTS/HSPA+ to LTE. EC20 contains four variants: EC20-A, EC20-C, EC20-CE and EC20-E. This makes it backward-compatible with existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks, ensuring that it can be connected even in remote areas devoid of 4G or 3G coverage.
EC20-CE supports multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology, a cutting edge antenna technology capable of transmitting multiple data streams on multiple transmitters to multiple receivers. The antennas at each end of the communications circuit are combined to minimize errors and optimize data speed. The module also combines high-speed wireless connectivity with embedded multi-constellation high-sensitivity GPS+GLONASS receiver for positioning.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, Android/eCall*) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications such as CPE, router, data card, rugged tablet, automobile, security and industry PDA.
● Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage.
● Compact SMT form factor ideal for small end products with tight space and extended operating temperature range.
● MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems.
● GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment.
● Simple migration from 3G to 4G with a flexible and scalable platform
● Testing Adapter & Evaluation Board for Quectel BC95-B8 Module
● Performance testing
● Testing adapter is that a Quectel module is embedded on the Printed Circuit Board (PCB) and can be plugged into the Evaluation Board for performance testing