BC66 is a high-performance, multi-band NB-IoT module with extremely low power consumption. The ultra-compact 17.7mm × 15.8mm × 2.0mm profile makes it a perfect choice for size sensitive applications. Designed to be compatible with Quectel GSM/GPRS M66 module in the compact and unified form factor, it provides a flexible and scalable platform for migrating from GSM/GPRS to NB-IoT network.
Quectel BC66 provides abundant external interfaces and protocol stacks, as well specialized PSM ENIT for easy module wake-up via the external interrupt. BC66 adopts surface mounted technology, making it an ideal solution for durable and rugged designs. The low profile and small size of LCC package allow BC66 to be easily embedded into space-constrained applications and provide reliable connectivity with applications. Due to compact form factor, ultra-low power consumption and extended temperature range, BC66 is a best choice for a wide range of IoT applications, ranging from smart metering, bike sharing, smart wearables, smart parking, smart city, security and asset tracking to home appliances, agricultural and environmental monitoring, etc. Additionally, it is able to provide a complete range of SMS and data transmission services to meet client-side demands.
● Compact NB-IoT module with ultra-low power consumption
● Low power supply voltage: 2.1V~3.63V
● Support high speed movement (80~120km/h)
● OpenCPU solution minimizes application design
● Specialized PSM_ENIT for easy module wake-up via external interrupt
● Multi-band and rich external interfaces ensure convenient application
● Compatible with Quectel GSM/GPRS module, easy for future upgrading