The high-performance, Microchip’s picoPower® 8-bit AVR® RISC-based microcontroller combines 8KB ISP flash memory, 512-Byte EEPROM, 512-Byte SRAM, 12 general purpose I/O lines, 32 general purpose working registers, an 2 timers/counters (8-bit/16-bit) with two PWM channels each, internal and external interrupts, 8-channel 10-bit A/D converter, programmable gain stage (1x, 20x) for 12 differential ADC channel pairs, programmable watchdog timer with internal oscillator, internal calibrated oscillator, and four software selectable power saving modes. The device operates between 1.8-5.5 volts.
By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the device achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz, balancing power consumption and processor speed.
- Program Memory Type: Flash
- Program Memory Size (KB): 8
- CPU Speed (MIPS/DMIPS): 20
- SRAM (B): 512
- Data EEPROM/HEF (bytes): 512
- Digital Communication Peripherals: 1-SPI, 1-I2C
- Capture/Compare/PWM Peripherals: 1 Input Capture, 1 CCP, 4PWM
- Timers: 1 x 8-bit, 1 x 16-bit
- Number of Comparators: 1
- Temperature Range (°C): -40 to 85
- Operating Voltage Range (V): 1.8 to 5.5
- Pin Count: 14